Having insomnia the night before a 50% weightage paper is insane.
You know you still had to wake up early to study finish what you have not.
So I decided to just lie on the bed and chill.
You know, enjoying the cool breeze at dawn and lying on pillows.
Sleep isn't really crucial as long there is a good rest.
I myself can't really decide which factor is causing my insomnia.
1) Prilly
2) FOI
3) the stayover tml
I guess it's the mixtre of three.
Cause Prilly is permanently in my mind.
FOI I have long mentally prepared myself to take the exam.
Stayover, I am actually quite excited and nervous.
I promised to cook spaghetti. It's my first time.
Anyway, I am not going to sleep. I had checked the first train.
I am leaving house at 540.
After this post I am going to brush my teeth, wear a jacket and go out.
Going to kovan's mac to study my best for this subject.
Later at 4.30pm, exams will end for me.
But had this prick on my heart that is making me guilty, as she is still have exams.
Thought for a while, I just had to accept it.
Ad nothing gonna change the fact that we are in different course pursuing a different diploma.
So I guess, I just had to live with it and sorry I got to enjoy first.
Recently, was addicted to a word "dedek~". It means little brother/sister.
But I think it is a cute word and the way she says it, she is so adorable.
I am calling her dedek as well, it makes me feel closer to her.
The next closest word to dearest.
Okay I shall make a move from my bed and start my day at dawn.
Anyway, I miss you dedek~.
Shall end here, love ya.
^^
24 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment