27 August 2009

3 days of non-stop fun and staying together

Right after exam, we went to Cold Storage at Compass Point to grab the groceries.
Each had to pay 15 dollars and there were 10 of us.
Anyway, we went over to Charlotte's house.
Started cooking the Beef Spaghetti.
It was my first time cooking it, all the time I only watched my mom do it.
I tried to mimic my mom as much as possible.
HAHA.
Mellisa, Galvin, Maid were my helpers!
So it was quite a success. Everybody comments on the noodle were positive.
I was damn touch and happy.
After cooking, I was hot and tired. Wanna just jump into the swimming pool.
So all of us went to the pool, with me, zh, mellisa and galvin swimming.
It was 9.45pm and the pool close at 10pm! JOKE!
But heck care, 15 mins also happy.
In the end the security guard really ask us to come up at 10 sharp.
We came up and went in to the water when the guard go. HAHA.
Stupid Guard.
It was super relaxing in the water. So freee!
After that we went back and showered and poker and etc.
After that, I got tired at around 1am.
And I slept on Charlotte's bed, had this feeling that Charlotte will come and whack me anytime.
So I woke up and went to the living room to see the crowd.
I fell asleep on the wooden chair again.
Then spotted the sofa to be blank, I lay on it.
It was forever!
The sofa was so comfortable!
The hand rest was a perfect pillow for my neck and head.
I slept for 12 hours. SHIOK!
Anyway, we went swimming again in the afternoon after eating some fried food stuff.
ZH and Randy, credits to them.
So after swimming, we had a change of plan and some ppl didnt come. Dumbshit.
Anyway, we change our plan to eating something good and KTV.
But we went back to the house and make the tiramisu.
Galvin taught me and some of them. The process is fun and easy.
Didn't expect it to be so easy.
I am going to make for my family.
So nice, we ate it when we return from the dinner and ktv.
We talked through the night and slept at dawn.
Woke up at 12 again and went to klassic at 12.30pm
Played snooker and played quite well.
Anyway, played till night and went home and to my surprise after a long walk to the mrt.
No value in my card! No money in pocket to top up!
DIE. I walked to the bus stop and tried to tap my card, NO BUS PASS!
DIE 2. Took out a coin and drop it in.
Reach hougang. Didnt wanna break the five dollars I had so I walked home!
From Hougang to Sengkang, marathon sio!
Was super tired. Anyway reach home, and now talking to her.
Her last paper tml, happy for her!
OKOK END.

No comments: