Skip a while for those confusing things.
I am going to Thailand, Bangkok.
Hope there is no riot or any danger that lurk there waiting for me.
Going with three buddies.
I asked her out of fun once, and the answer was maybe.
Kind of anticipating for this kind of impossible.
Anyway, going on 31st March 2009 to 4th April 2009.
Going to freshen myself up in there.
And pause a moment of misses.
Agenda: SHOPPING AND RELAXING
HAHA, I love to travel!
Ultimate dream, travel non stop with non stop actions with a stop partner.
Get it?
MUA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
BANGKOK, LIMBEI IS HERE!
I will take many many many photos with my buddies and THAILAND.
And videos too!
Traveling on a tight budget which i hate it, but i can only hate myself for that.
You know, I am a king.
HAHAHA.
29 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment