HAHA. before i talk anything about christmas. I shall talk about something memorable about the 3 hrs and 50 mins after christmas. I was like stuck on my screen after the first episode since i watched prison break season 1. As usual, i just watched finish two episodes and i scr0oll down the list on my msn. guess what? dont guess!i tell you. HAHA. I saw her online. I double click on her. I dont why i just felt amazed about the fact that she is online. Talked to her for two minutes, as i was telling her that christmas had just passed in sinagpore for like 3hrs and 50mins exactly. she said that christmas is now going on there. HAHA. So i wished her " Merry Chirstmas", she wished me too. Asked if she was good, the weather and time. HAHA. It was snowing previously she said but not now. it was really nice and glad and warm and whatever to see her to even just chat with her for two minutes. I shan't complain about her replies, it was a fulfilling present already. That two minutes 'is' forever. Trust me, i will remember it. But i was hoping, it would be better with some moving image and more words and longer time. HAHA. Anyway, wish she is well and good.
I am currently addicted to Prison Break. Too addicted, that i sometime behave like one. HAHA. Just kidding. The storyline is good, and totally thrills me. Previously on Christmas Eve, I went out with the usual friends I have. Some of them couldn't make it, but the amount was enough. HAHA. We comb the whole orchard area, then had dinner at Botak Jones at Somerset. I ate a ribeye, freaking delicious for me. It was juicy and tender. One is not enough. After that, walked to Dhoby Ghaut to wait for Jason to finish his work at Billy Bombers. Slacked around, people looking. Nothing much, i guess beause we ain't those kind of havoc ppl, who would make a fool of themselves or those really wants to celebrate Christmas, all we wanted was a gathering and having a meal together. Jason came out, and we sort of landed ourselves with no conclusion, took a bus to KLASSIC. BORING, but i was like anything for that day. So played till around 3, took cab home. Don't mind about the fare, Goodnights. haha. The following day, I spent it with my family by eating at a foodcourt with my family at CP. Nothing much, just spent my day doing my HTM work. But the warm chat with her somehow heaten up the cold night and i got to on my fan! So what's the big deal of not spending it properly. HAHA. How i wish i have wings; Merry Christmas, everyone.
26 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment