23 February 2010

Many bits and pieces

We have celebrated 5 months together (6th is coming), Christmas and its eve, New Year Countdown, Chinese New Year and sort of celebrated Valenetine's Day. There are so many things that happened, and they are all so HAPPY! More are coming! Holidays are coming!

I am going to Indonesia to visit her parents and also take a vacation. Wooo! I am so excited. Tickets for the domestic plane is bought and the date is Wednesday March 24 2010! I will be there for seven days. But something scary is, I am going alone, by myself. First time, and I am wondering all the weird things, robbery, explosion, fights, kidnapped..OMG. Haha. Maybe i will ask for some advice from her or my Indonesian maid.

Other things i would like to do with her, head to the beach, kite-ing, doing some sports, tons of movies, family dinners and more cooking session with her. I wanna bake a cake!!!!!!!!!

No comments: