10 August 2009

Second outing with her 8/8/09

Beside the fact that I was late, everything was excellent.
I woke up at 11am and thought everything was still under my control.
Things went bizzare when i laze on the sofa after brushing my teeth.
I showered at the speed of light. Styled my hair the best that I can.
Chiong out of the door and ran to the bus stop after i called her.
I told her I will be late by 20 mins.
She said it was okay, but I know I am in the wrong.
It is 11.50am and i needed a solution.
My purse was tight, no taxi for me.
So i thought of a way.
Boarded 27 and alighted at the last stop of ave 10.
Take a taxi for $3.80 and reach her house at 12.10pm.
Faster by 10 mins that I told her, but still late by 10 mins. SORRY.
After that, she came down and I bought a soya bean bubble tea.
Pandan smell damn nice.
She never angry that I am late and that's perfect. I like.
We were afraid to be late for the appointment with her friends.
Took 518 and reach Cineleisure in time. We were the earliest!
Lucky I wasn't late by a lot in the first place.
Then we watched our third movie together, movie again. Watched "Hangover".
Kind of too over to watch with a girl.
There were no discussions. Haha.
After that, the friends and us separated.
I am stunned and didn't have a backup plan. So we walked again.
Orchard, but we venture to the new malls and had Starbucks at Dido.
Shared a Ice Vanilla Coffee Jelly. Bitter but sweet inside. ^^
I called my brother to ask if he had any plans tonight.
He was free and will have dinner with me and my "friend".
Then lepak for like 1hr and we walked to Far East to window shop.
Shit Orchard, nothing for us to do!
Didn't really shop, were talking most of the time. Haha.
We then walked to Tangs and shop till 8.
Brother called and will arrive in 5 mins.
We waited at the middle of Lucky Plaza and Tangs.
Door opened, introduced and said hello. Haha.
Well, we had dinner at China Town. A zi char. Hok Hai.
She was quiet and shy. Nice.
After eating, we went together to pick the girlfriend up.
Then brother send her home.
In the car, Prilly and I were behind.
Talked lightly, and discuss when we will go out again.
Talked about the exam schedules.
Told her the test will be quickly over, and We, can go out together.
Warmth felt.
Next, send her up to her door and warmth again. Smiled and said goodbye.

Perhaps, you may think whether is this for real or not. Don't think, I am sincere.
This responsibility will be taken up. Need some time, busy with work now.
Just don't give up, and love me.
Love ya. ^^

No comments: