26 July 2009

Today I went out with Prrrrrilly

Long time since i blog about my day out. Today is somehow a very fresh outing with her.
We work well. ^^.

Firstly, i woke up with no thought of sleeping additionally.
I !jump! out of the bed. Brushed my teeth and poured a big cup of Marigold Chocolate milk.
Went to shower and wore my clothes. None of them is nice. Sucks. Either too long or too tight.
Did my hair. Uneven and difficult hair. Hate it. But just came out with something. Haha.
Say BYE BYE to my mother and waited for 27.
Sms her that i am coming.
Changed to bus 15 and went to her house downstair and was staring at the frog while waiting.
Smile and say "aye". HAHA.
Took bus 23 and alighted at interchange and didnt had lunch as both of us were not hungry.
Took the train and stand all the way to Outram Park.
Find the way to Highlander, great walk.
Sat down, ordered a mocha for her and a cappucino. A carrot cake for her and cheese cake for me
Talk and eat for 1 hour plus. We took a bus opposite to Dhoby Ghaut.
It was 147, something I am familiar. Haha.
Alighted at parklane and walked to Cathay. Bought the tickets for Murderer.
Walked around in Cathay for a while and walked to orchard.
Tried to find my friend's salon but failed at Cuppage Plaza.
After checking facebook, it says Starhub Centre.
The salon is still renovating. I am scammed.
Walked past my Auntie's work place and said "Hi"
"Prilly" is discovered! Haha.
Walked around orchard and move from malls to malls.
Met her friend and the boyfriend. Said "Hi" then "Bye".
I am exposed too. HAHA.
Walked so much that we met the dinner crowd and couldn't have our dinner at where we wanted
Sorry about it. So decided to go to Cuppage area for food where my auntie work.
Didnt had weird cuisine as she is not feeling great.
Perhaps next time. I will bring her for Egytian food. LOLS.
We ordered Tie Ban Tou Fu Prawn, Thailand Sweet sauce chicken and xiao jie lan with beef.
Imbal amount. I ate two bowl of rice and her one bowl. I ate 75% of the amount. She had 25%.
I was bloated and we took the bus to Dhoby Ghaut. Then sat at the sofa at 5th storey of Cathay.
She played the game on my phone and couldnt break my record. She was violent.
I used her phone and capture some of her moments.
Hope she dont delete any of them. I was in some of the pictures as well. Handsome. HAHA.
Then after that, we go for the movie and sat at D15. Corner seat with the two of us only.
She was scared of the movie. Also not horror, but very disgusting with all the killing. HAHA.
After the movie, we walked to Parklane to board bus back to her home. Took 147.
Changed to 23 at Little India. I was "drilling" her and she is violent.
She smack me! But she missed. HAHA.
Her legs was aching and was kneading her leg. I help her but she seems to have fake legs.
Experience no pain. HAHA.
She then played with that tossing paper game till we reached TP.
It was a fast and fun bus ride.
Walked her to the door step and her father called while she fished out her keys.
Waited for a chance and sayang her head and said "Bye".
Walked back to 23 bus stop and luckily, everything was in my way.
Long from the last bus. Same for the 27. Last bus for 27 was 0036. No worries.
She sms me while I was waiting for the pathetic long bus.
Sorry that her dad called and I replied totally okay.
She thanked me for the day, i thank her for making my day. ^^
She enjoyed herself, and I enjoyed more.
SMSing her while on board.
Reached home in no time. Showered and ending the post now.
Fantasticcccccccccc day. Never had one like this.
I believe days ahead will be even more fantastic.

\/-_-
Love ya!

No comments: