06 February 2009

Project 101

All the projects finally came to an end, ended with Core presentation.
I wore the same combination that i wore to the old folks home.
The presentation was quite okay except the Q and A part.
Anyway, it is over.
Core teacher, Sherlyn lent me her books.
I asked her questions on how to trade.
She replied me with books.
So now, i am reading on a Finance book
"The Neatest Guide to Stock Market Investing".
The book uses easy English and examples.
So far, I read till page 22.
I am slow.
There is another book, "How I Made $2,000,000 In The Stock Market".
Will read it later on.
Projects are over except a 3-minutes talk on Monday.
And after the chinese new year i am fat.
My belly, round like a O.
Got to do some cardio.
Yesterday, after the last OOPG lecture.
Zhenghui, Jian Kai and I went to Klassic to play pool.
My skill, sharpness and placing all gone!
But I start to get back my feel after 2 hours?
I am so busy now, no time to train or to play.
How to join the Wiraka Competition?!
Hope I can get back everything quickly.
After playing, Zhenghui and I walked past a durian stall beside the road.
I aimed that durian stall very long already.
They look delicious.
HAHA.
So I asked ZH if he wants to have some fruit.
We haven't even had our dinner!
$7.00/kg
We had a durian each.
Nice.
Long time never eat durian already.
I remembered once that my family and cousins all had durians over $100
I was full after eating.
There were 12 durians.
All heavy weight kind.
It was a crazy attempt.
Done with durians, I gonna watch some TV.
And then prepare my marathon later, with two other brave souls.
Wei Hao and Ka Wai.
Planning to run to Seletar Reservoir.
The other time, we cycled there in a big group.
And we took 30 minutes to reach.
So wow! Whats the timing this time round?

No comments: