11 January 2009

OOP-GG

This afternoon went to play snooker at Klassic.
Dad drove me there with my mother and sister.
I was meeting Daniel.
Parents and sister went out to shopping.
The first few games, as usual sucks.
But the last few games was normal and got a bit of form.
That black spot.
4pm, we went to drink dao hui.
Then he took off.
I went back to Klassic to wait for my father.
I was waiting downstair after they called.
Then opposite the street got quarrels. Shout damn loud.
The two uncles were pointing at each other middle finger and they stared at each other across the street.
Kids nowadays..just cannot hold their temper.
HAHA.
I was sitting at a sheltered area with my Barracuda.
Watching the show preview. None at GV.
HAHA.
One uncle is lame one. HAHA.
I really meant that he is truly, definitely lame.
HAHA.
Then my parents came.
We went to OG before dinner to shop for clothes.
DAD and I bought a short pant each. GOLDLION.
Then went to Yi Chin to eat chicken rice with zi char. Never eat steamboat.
No mood for it.
HAHA.
After that went back to Klassic AGAIN.
I want to go home one.
FOR MY OOP-GG.
Then sit sit watch watch some games.
10:30pm
DIE.
Drag a bit..
..
..
Now too late to do already.
Sleepy.
GOODNIGHTS.

No comments: