Happy New Year
A new year, a new resolution, a new hope, a new start
Hope everything will go smoothly and well
Good results and higher resilience to endure through stress
Great health to everyone
This morning woke up to prepare to go to school for a meeting for the trip to Hainan, China. Teacher said that there is over demand for the trip, so a ballot will roll. Those who pick a YES will get to go with subsidise which is like half of the total. I picked a blank one, Matthias too, so does Jian Kai except Edmund who picked the lucky YES. So we three didn't get a chance to go. So I left and waited for Wei Hao to come out from his lessons. I waited at the mushroom for about 20 minutes, HOT AND LONG. Then when he came out, we took a bus to Tampinese Mall with a classmate of his. A girl. Never initiate any conversation. We went to meet the gang at TM. After met up, we took a MRT to City Hall. As usual, window shop with no buying thoughts except some of them, who got lots of Yusof to spend. After shopping for a while, Wei Hao drew money and we went to have our lunch. Only Wei Hao and I did not had our lunch yet. Starving. I ate pig organs soup. It was the most economical food and was rich in quantity. After eating finish, we went to Marina Square to walk and we went to slack at Starbuck. Jason fell asleep. We ordered drinks. I drank a caramel frappucino. Sweet and nice. Actually, too sweet cause i asked for extra caramel. Yum yum. Sat for like 10 minutes, I took a train to Braddell to meet my family and other relatives for a birthday dinner. It was my Grandpa's birthday. I bought Renoma singlet for Grandpa because I see him wear those worn and torn singlet of his, like kind of pitiful. Thrifty Grandpa, where nothing matters to him except his family, stocks and his fishes. He was all smiles today. Everyone came. The food at the zi char sucks, good thing I had a late lunch and a frappucino. But the prawns were fresh. After dinner, all went to aunt's house nearby to cut the cake and to chill together. After that, brother left to meet his girlfriend and big brother send his gf home. So i was watching the TV. After that, it was too bored that I suggested to play mahjong just to do something. Then Big brother came back. After 12, their family went home. I helped cousin sister to do the MSN Plus Live. Then talk a while, we also went home. Before we went home, I picked up Big Bro's handphone. He forgot. I help him to take home. Now at home, do nothing. I received lots of Happy New Year message. I also had a light conversation with my tutor, asking if she was well and wish each other happy new year.Gonna watch Ip Man with my family on internet before I sleep to wake up to 2009. Second time I am watching! HAHA. GOOD KUNGFU!
Hope everything will go smoothly and well
Good results and higher resilience to endure through stress
Great health to everyone
This morning woke up to prepare to go to school for a meeting for the trip to Hainan, China. Teacher said that there is over demand for the trip, so a ballot will roll. Those who pick a YES will get to go with subsidise which is like half of the total. I picked a blank one, Matthias too, so does Jian Kai except Edmund who picked the lucky YES. So we three didn't get a chance to go. So I left and waited for Wei Hao to come out from his lessons. I waited at the mushroom for about 20 minutes, HOT AND LONG. Then when he came out, we took a bus to Tampinese Mall with a classmate of his. A girl. Never initiate any conversation. We went to meet the gang at TM. After met up, we took a MRT to City Hall. As usual, window shop with no buying thoughts except some of them, who got lots of Yusof to spend. After shopping for a while, Wei Hao drew money and we went to have our lunch. Only Wei Hao and I did not had our lunch yet. Starving. I ate pig organs soup. It was the most economical food and was rich in quantity. After eating finish, we went to Marina Square to walk and we went to slack at Starbuck. Jason fell asleep. We ordered drinks. I drank a caramel frappucino. Sweet and nice. Actually, too sweet cause i asked for extra caramel. Yum yum. Sat for like 10 minutes, I took a train to Braddell to meet my family and other relatives for a birthday dinner. It was my Grandpa's birthday. I bought Renoma singlet for Grandpa because I see him wear those worn and torn singlet of his, like kind of pitiful. Thrifty Grandpa, where nothing matters to him except his family, stocks and his fishes. He was all smiles today. Everyone came. The food at the zi char sucks, good thing I had a late lunch and a frappucino. But the prawns were fresh. After dinner, all went to aunt's house nearby to cut the cake and to chill together. After that, brother left to meet his girlfriend and big brother send his gf home. So i was watching the TV. After that, it was too bored that I suggested to play mahjong just to do something. Then Big brother came back. After 12, their family went home. I helped cousin sister to do the MSN Plus Live. Then talk a while, we also went home. Before we went home, I picked up Big Bro's handphone. He forgot. I help him to take home. Now at home, do nothing. I received lots of Happy New Year message. I also had a light conversation with my tutor, asking if she was well and wish each other happy new year.Gonna watch Ip Man with my family on internet before I sleep to wake up to 2009. Second time I am watching! HAHA. GOOD KUNGFU!
No comments:
Post a Comment