15 February 2007

Why?

As was plan, gave her the present. But in the first place, she don't want. She didn't use her hands to take my present, and I was very devastated. No "thank-yous". The present was beautiful and was wrapped up by nice ribbon, but I don't think she like it at all. I think she didn't like it because after that when she holds the present around, was by grabbing the ribbons and not holding it properly. I was feeling F up that day, I thought that she didn't have any manners and any respect for me. She didn't care about my feelings. Thought I did so much for her, I took my time to learn how to tie and choose the gift, haiz... I was asking myself WHY! I didn't eat my recess which is very rare. Anyway before i gave the gift, I had a bloody headache and I totally miss the whole english lesson and math. I called my dad to bring me my medcine. I even Vomit inthe toilet and cramp in my stomach. I was unwell that day. My friend told me to go home but i didn't want cause i wanted to give the present to her on that special day. Feeling terrible and add onto the feeling of F up. It was a terrible day for me. But I will NOT give up because I am ANDY.

No comments: