13 February 2007

Hougang Sports Hall and Valentine Present.

Last Saturday, Ken, Ka Wai, Kim Ann ,Donovan and me went to the swimming pool. Obviously, we went swimming. It was fun, we kapo a suntan lotion, and was applying like stupid forest ppl on our body. Donovan was very funny, he applied on his chest...you know...hahas..It was like..We swam a bit only but fool around very long. LOLS. It was fun. After swimming, we went to MCDONLAD'S to eat our dinner. Everyone was tanned, only 2 of them got sunburn. Then we took a video.The main character was Ken and Me. The story goes this way. Ken was not eating as he did not have money. At first I laughed at him, but after that I acted like I was remorseful so I treat him to eat my french fries. I said: "Hey ken, have some?" Ken replied: " Really?" But right before he took my french fries, i said: It's really fake."HAHAHAHAHA!Its funny in the video..Strongly recommend.This trick is copyrighted.HAHAS! JK.
After that i took the same bus back with Ken, I ask him to accompany me to Compass Point to buy a present for Valentine's Day. He agreed. He suggested me to make a card and said it will be more sincere. I said i will consider and comment it was a good idea. We went to a shop and brought the present and a box and a two-metre ribbon. I request the person to teach me how to tie the ribbon, I was smart enough as i pick it up in a minute. HAHAS!After that we went home, I make a card for her. DAMN NICE! hahas. I tie up the present and keep in somewhere safe. Tml will be the day. Oh god bless me and give me good luck tml. HAHAS. Surprise!!!

No comments: