13 December 2006

The First time I Felt Warmth.

Our class had organised a chalet at Coastal Sand. I was thinking that it was going to be another boring chalet. The first day was hell bored. Then after that Kum Chuen and Hong Xiong came, so I went out with them and leave my class. We, Jin Jin and Hong Xiong and Kum Chuen went to the arcade but me and Kum Cheun don't play, so I and him walk around to find a place to chat. We found table and chairs in the lobby of a resort but there wasn't a single one so we sat there and chat. I realised, we were chatting about anything. I confirmed he will be my friend for at least a century. We played cards back at the chalet then Kum's friends came with a big styrofoam box of Carlsberg.They ask for our help to take care of the drinks. In return they treated us with three cans. After that kum leave me and Hong Xiong to go out with his other friends. So Hong Xiong and me followed my class to a night walk. So tired. Later Kum came back and his friends came back for their beers. We three went walk walk and did nothing. I accompany them till daybreak. Then they went home. But they will be coming back again. At 7 am I slept as the boys in my class woke up. I slept till 11 plus and Hong Xiong and Kum came back to our chalet. All of my classmates went out, so we took over the chalet. Hahas. The girls went to the Escape and came back at around 4 plus. They started marinating the chicken wings. Everyone wait till 6 then we started the BBQ. We started the fire. We BBQ Chicken Wings, Satay, Hotdogs and Otahs. I didn't eat much. After that they wanted to buy alcohol. So all go and buy. The girls bought the Tequila, long Island...Ya! Kum had a 750ml of whiskey in the fridge. He bought the Guiness. Oh God, I expect myself to be drunk that night. Indeed when we went back he mix the drinks. The whiskey was so strong. It burn my ulcers! My ulcers straight away enlarge. Pain! In total i drank 2 cup of mixtures and half a cup of pure Whiskey.With STRAWS! My head went so heavy. After that i was drunk. So dizzy! Everyone went back to the chalet. I 'tou' on the bed and I rmb myself started talking rubbish and behaving in a crazy manner. Everyone started to comfort me, but no use. I felt happy and Warmth as when i am drunk they didn't leave me alone. They were all around me. They played with me. HAHAS. After that i don't rmb le. In all, I was so HAPPY and had FUN!But I think I won't be touching alcohol for at least two months. THANKS EVERYONE.

No comments: